Where's YOUR spring?

My winter clothes seems so depressing now...everytime I am ready to make the BIG transition...woops...winter shows us it is not ready to leave...This winter was unbelievably long this year...don't you think???

My spring clothes and bronze skin makes me feel wonderful...refreshed and ready...Girls, you know what I am talking about when I say "Ready" ....the days when you feel like you look TOO cute and you could accomplish a weeks worth of your "to-do" list in one day !! You can't wait till the next day to accomplish more tasks with the same ease!!! Oh and wear something else really cute again while your doing it..........!!!

Yes, there is a season for everything...think about that one...Seasons to make us happy and seasons to make us wait for things to happen...we have to see winter to see the spring...are you waiting for some THING in your life...or maybe even the some ONE you want to spend the rest of your life with...remain faithful that "SPRING" will come....you could just still be in the winter part of your life.

God's word tells us there is a season for everything...

awe....torquoise jewelry makes my heart sing!!! to go with that perfect sleeveless top...that's Spring!!!

Popular Posts