Why I WorkOut...

My thoughts are where I always love to be...The Gym....
truly one of my many life's true loves...
if you understand what I am saying...you are in the gym too...
If you don't...let me inspire you...!!!

So many of you message me on FaceBook with lots of questions about my Workout...
when you do...it reminds me of where I've been...why I love it..and where I'm going..
I call this, "The Process". The Process is attempting the Optimum Fitness for my
spirit, mind and body...all the reasons I workout...

Spirit ...God First!...Our bodies are The Temple..The Temple for God's spirit to live...

Mind...To think clearly...to focus...to be ready to handle what comes next...

Body....to be FIT...agility, energetic, vivacious, glowing skin, healthy, feeling youthful,
svelte body, attractive....

For me to have true fitness, it takes attention to all three.....


Popular Posts