Tabby, My Trainer

This morning I worked out with Tabby at The Fit Club (a popular place to be BTW)....Tabby is the new owner and personal trainer and group fitness instructor...she made ZUMBA famous in Shelbyville, TN!!!...Do you know her??? Drive by The Fit Club and look at the photos on the side of the building...you will say "NO WAY"!!!...but "YES WAY"!!!!...She achieved these results by taking "exercising and eating healthy" serious...very serious!!

Tabby has taken me from what I thought was a "very dedicated" almost 4 year program to a HNL!!! She makes you do what she describes as "CROSSING-OVER"...this is the point where you want to quit, but she teaches you to embrace that moment and LOVE it...do you get what I am saying ???? She's TOUGH...!

She describes this is the point where you achieve the results you are deeply desiring ...Now, this is the point I PRAY for strength and the cool thing is Christ delivers it to me...This morning we worked legs AND interval cardio sprints....awwwwh...we CROSSED-OVER!!! Sweeet!

Popular Posts