Christmas Tree, Before Thanksgiving? After Thanksgiving?

Bye Bye Spooks and Candy!  Christmas Tree POPS out of the box!

I love November 1st.  To me its the official kick-off to the Holiday Season.

My family just can't wait to see the majestic Christmas tree out of the box and lit.

However, we will keep it to a minimum until the day after Thanksgiving.  We simply let the tree stand with only white twinkle lights, with no ornaments.

I think it has a such cozy, woodsy vibe.



For me, I have learned that getting the tree up early eases my mind and relieves me of
feeling overwhelmed.

Once it's up, I'm laser focused and it's time to plan and shop.   

Doing this one BIG thing puts me at ease, making everything much easier.

                     We will officially deck the halls at Martin Farm the day after Thanksgiving!


Your invited!








Popular Posts